Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We’re off!

Yesterday was my last day of work until next Tuesday…Yipppeeee!!

Where are we going you ask? Down to visit my parents (it’s only 1 ½ hours away). Yeah, no real vacation…but at least it’s time off! It’s sad how much I’ve been looking forward to this, and we’re not even going anywhere special! But I’ve only taken 6 days off this whole year, so it’s time to relax and enjoy some time with hubby and the kids!

I might post while I’m down there, because, as I’ve stated, we have nothing planned, so I’m sure I’ll get bored at times. But if I don’t, I’ll be back next Tuesday with a slew of pictures and stories I’m sure!!!

9 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Bon voyage.

I hope you come back rested and relaxed.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Sometimes? It's the getaways that aren't full of exciting things that are the best kind of breaks!!

Enjoy yourselves!!

Amy W said...

Have a good time!!

Amy W said...

If you really get bored, come to Raleigh...

Edie said...

Have a great trip! I love going in to visit my parents.

Unknown said...

Have fun and relax!

Radioactive Tori said...

Have a great trip!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Have a great trip!!

Sherry said...

Have a great vacation!!!