Tuesday, August 28, 2007

GYMNASTICS!!!!

My daughter had her first gymnastics class…for the third time. I had her do a trial class at a gym when she was just two. I didn’t like the gym very much (as a former competitive gymnast I’m pretty picky), so we didn’t go back. When we moved to the new house I put her in the rec classes last winter, and those were not so good (the teacher didn’t know how to work with toddlers). So I signed her up for a local gym that I used to compete against when I was in gymnastics and my sister actually went here when she was in high school.

She was such a cutie and they did so much in those 40 minutes last night! She listened to the teacher very well and was able to do almost everything (she’s still scared of the monkey bars). I was so very proud of her!

Here are pictures of her old gymnastics (the rec classes from last winter):



And here she is last night!!

Look at that belly!!!








10 comments:

Radioactive Tori said...

She is adorable! That looks like so much fun. My kids have all taken gymnastics, and every time we found a gym we liked it got new owners and we weren't as pleased. We finally found on that we loved and then my kids decided they weren't interested any more.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute, I can't stand it!! Looks like she had a great time!!

Amy W said...

Very cute! Ashley loves gymnastics as well. We have a great facility close to our house.

Becca said...

She is so adorable and looks like she is having a blast!

Christy said...

She is sooo cute! We are doing dance with Lilly in the fall, and when she is old enough we are putting her in synchro...that was what I did when much younger :)

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Those pictures are just so stinkin' cute!!!!

I'm about to get my younger one started in gymnastics in a few weeks. Seems a like the perfect outlet for her.

Julie said...

Looks like she had a great time!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Kaylie loves gymnastics too!

I love the pictures!! She's looking like she's having fun!

Edie said...

Looks like she had so much fun!!

Sherry said...

Now how adorable is that??? Love the pictures and her lil gymnastics outfit!!! PRECIOUS