Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Day 3 of Having 5 Kids.....

Last night I thought it would be fun if the older kids helped me make pizza for dinner. So I brought out some pizza dough that I had made last winter and we got to work. It actually went pretty well! The only problem was that the kids hated having their hands messy!

Here are some pictures (sorry the one is blurry…I had to quickly take the pictures).





Since it was so hot outside and I didn’t feel like doing another round of baths, we kept the kids inside all night and it was pretty calm and relaxing. I got to bed around 10:45 which was very nice and the baby slept pretty well. Only 3 ½ more days to go!!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like it was fun! You are brave to let kids make their own pizzas! : )

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I bet when the extra kids go home, you sleep like a rock for a week!! :)

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Making pizza must have been so much fun. I hope your babysitter realizes how fabulous you are for doing this!

Edie said...

Yay! You're doing great... The kids look like they are having a blast!

Amy W said...

What a great idea!!

Sherry said...

What a group of cute "messy hand" kids. They look like they are having fun and GO you for thinking of letting them help you. See you come up w/ the ideas that really keep it all together don't you? I do admire you for helping your sitter like you are!!

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun! I can't wait until my little one is old enough to do stuff like this.

And the hot weather is ridiculous. I haven't taken my son out to play this whole week due to this inferno we have come to live in.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.