Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Birthday......

To Me!!!!

Yep, today’s my birthday…I turn 28 at 4:something Las Vegas time, so that translates to 1:something Eastern Standard Time.

What will I do today for my birthday you ask?


-I will have my annual birthday lunch – I was really good friends with a girl I used to work with, and even though we don’t work together, we still try to have lunch as often as we can (we work about 15 minutes from each other, so we try to meet in the middle somewhere). We always take the other one out on their birthday and pay for lunch and get them a little gift.

-Next, I will be in a meeting, and then we have our quarterly conference call (feel free to listen in at
www.mihomes.com :) ).

-When I get home, my sister, who is doing a part-time internship up here, has graciously offered to baby-sit so that hubby and I can go out to dinner! I can’t wait!

Unfortunately, my mom and other sister are in Michigan (where she’s doing her residency), so we have decided to celebrate both of our birthdays (my sister’s birthday is August 16th) on August 11th at
Cedar Point. I’m super excited about that because my parents will take the kids to the kiddie park area, and hubby and I can actually enjoy an amusement park together! I haven’t been able to ride a roller coaster in 5 years! That will be a fun weekend!

**As a side note, I’m sorry to all of you that I have not commented on…I’m still super busy at work, and while I try to read what’s going on with you, I don’t always have time to comment. I am also having trouble with Blogger and sometimes I can comment and sometimes I can’t. I will look more into this when I’m done being busy, which should be in the second week of August!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Happy birthday to you! Enjoy your night out with hubby! : )

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you and your husband have a nice dinner and have a great time at lunch!!

Sherry said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like your are going to have a great day and you know you so deserve it!!!! Have a wonderful lunch with your friend, and have a fantastic night out with your hubby. Then on the 11th ride that roller coaster until you can ride it now more girl!! Enjoy the amusement park and you and hubby act like teenagers. Be silly, have fun and ENJOY!!!!!

Michele_3 said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to dear you!
Cha-Cha-Cha!!!

I hope your day is wonderful & not to stressful,Enjoy your day to the fullest!! I wish I was 28 again :)

Do you work for MI Homes?
That is who built our house...

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Happy happy happy birthday!

Have you been to Cedar Point before? My husband makes the drive up from Virginia once a year and just loves the place.

Amy W said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

I wish you had given me some notice, I would have thrown you a party or something :).

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I hope your birthday continued to be great and that you and your hubby had a good night out!