Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Please Pray For This Little Boy.....

This little boy needs so serious prayers, so please, pray for him! If you have the time, go back and read the history…it’s just miracle after miracle! This boy should not be alive today based on “expert” opinions, but God had other plans, and right now little Ethan needs all of our prayers. Just put yourself in their shoes…a 7 month-old that is battling cancer…I start to cry every time I think about what this poor family is going through. Their son has been in the hospital since he was 8 weeks old. Go read. And pray.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Read up on Ethan and oh wow through the tears, I am amazed at that lil guy. I am hoping the cells are the good cells.
You can bet my prayers are headed straight for Ethan.

Anonymous said...

I went. I read. I cried. I ordered an Ethan dangly thingy being offered for sale on their website. I cried some more. I went and kissed Morgan as she slept peacefully and full of health in her crib. I am sure I cried more. I pray.

Thank you for pointing us in this direction.

Melody said...

I'm so blessed to have healthy children. Little Ethan is in my prayers.