Monday, July 30, 2007

FUN MONDAY - YOUR REFRIGERATOR POST

I have jumped on the bandwagon!! I am finally participating in Fun Monday because everyone looks like they have so much fun with it!

Here is the assignment: We saw everyone's kitchen one week (just can't remember which week). Now I want to see INSIDE your refrigerator. And DO.NOT.CLEAN.IT.OUT. We want to see it in all its glory. However empty or full. And if you don't have a refrigerator? Show me your cooler, or whatever container you use to keep things nice and cool.


I actually emptied out all the old stuff Thursday night and was amazed at how empty our refrigerator was. Seriously, it looked like we hadn’t been shopping in months! My daughter even made comments about how “we have no food.”

We went to our local market on Saturday, so there is actually some food in their now. I got tons of fresh fruit and veggies that I am seriously dying to go home and cook with tonight!


I hate refrigerators that are messy on the outside. However, no matter how hard I try, I can't get away from it. I have a bunch of the kids' Sunday school crafts on there, a couple of pictures of the kids, a Pampered Chef party invitation, and the kids' toys. We have the Sleeping Beauty dress-up doll magnets and the Thomas magnets, along with the Leap Frog alphabet and word games. Those Leap Frog games get the most attention and I swear they're responsible for my kids knowing their ABC's so early.






I have a big pitcher of lemonadethat I just made (I love my lemonade). We also have a ton of fruit and the veggies are in the drawer. Not a whole lot in the freezer.

Go check out all of the other participants here!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS have a huge pitcher of Crystal Light raspberry lemonade in the fridge. :)

Julie said...

I think we have the same fridge! And the same leapfrog toy. At first I thought I was looking at my own fridge!

Beccy said...

Homemade lemonade sounds delicious.

MommaBoo said...

Love the black finish!

Lots of "yummies", too!

Happy Fun Monday!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I heart pink lemonade. I realize your's isn't pink, I'm just sayin.

ChrisB said...

You make your own lemonade. I used to do that when my children were young so that brings back memories!
I have seen several black fridges today-there's plenty of space and you've certainly got it well stocked :)

Sherry said...

you outside of the fridge looks like mine, full of pics, only mine are from the grandkids and I love them.
Lemonade, yah I will have some and I was trying real hard to peed harder, do you have fresh pineapple that I can have??? :)

Amy W said...

You have a ton of stuff in your fridge! I am really coming to visit now!

Tiggerlane said...

What a nice, full fridge - and I totally believe in Leapfrog. The kid wouldn't watch Sesame Street, so it was a lifesaver for us.

Anonymous said...

I totally love those LeapFrog toys. (xcept for the scratches they've put on our door)

Kaytabug said...

Happy first Fun Monday post!!
I heart lemonade! yum! As much as I love leap frog stuff butthat wouldnt last a minute and all the letters would be under my fridge and stove. They just love swiping everything off!

Molly said...

Welcome to Fun Monday. You certainly have a well-stocked refrigerator.

Anonymous said...

Glad you joined us for Fun Monday. I love that Leap Frog ABC set. Two of my grandkids have them.
Oh, and I'm out of milk and drink the same kind you do. Would you send some my way?

Anonymous said...

Someday your kids will be off to college and your fridge will finally be totally clear of the clutter. What a sad day...

theotherbear said...

Welcome to Fun Monday.
I have never tried home made lemonade. Must not be a big thing in Australia.

Anonymous said...

Glad you joined us for Fun Monday! Your refrigerator looks stocked and yummy. Lots of good things. I also love the outside of the fridge. I miss the days of little one's drawings and artwork brightening up my fridge.

Unknown said...

Ooh I have the same fridge, except in white! But sadly mine is quite bare inside compared to yours.

Pamela said...

you are packed in there tight!!!