Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Much Needed Break!

This is what it looks like out our back and side windows:











So we'll be doing this today:



That's right! I've taken a snow day! Not exactly...I'm working from home because it's only supposed to get worse and it takes an hour to get the kids and get home on a normal day, so I didn't even want to try! I'll be working, napping and reading blogs today while playing with my two wonderful kids! And I don't think the PJs will be coming off! (Theirs, I did take a shower this morning :) )

6 comments:

Kellie said...

We're suppose to get 1-2 feet beginning tonight at midnight. Given that it won't really affect my day much, I'm jealous of your snow day :)

Have a great day with the kids--make snow angels and have a snow fight and then drink hot chocolate and watch movies!!

BlogWhore said...

that storm missed us...

otherwise, i'd be in the same boat as you....

working at home and drinking hot cocoa.

Rachel said...

We got one snow day 2 weeks ago and it didn't even last all day. I want some real snow, not a little dusting and a bunch of ice! But, I guess that's just a part of living in Tennessee, at least in southwest Tennessee anyway.

Michele_3 said...

Yeah for Snow Days! Breaks and spending time w/ the kids!
Make it a great one!

We only have Hurricane days & there is no way to have fun- just a lot of worrying usually- LOL!

Take care- Great pixs!

radioactive girl said...

We have a ton of snow too, but the kids have school today. Now that it is still snowing, I am wishing I just kept them home, but too late now.

Kelly M said...

yeah it was pretty crappy here as well! I think we got close to 3 feet..and it's still snowing! I too took a snow day! got a lot accomplished!! Hope you had a good day with your kids!