Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Great Start To The Day!

This day has started out beautifully…you know why? Because 1.) my lovely son slept through the night, and 2.) I got up and was at the Y by 5:30 this morning! I feel so good! And I did hubby a favor and took the kids this morning.

Not much happened last night, I made a meal from this that was wonderful! I also made tortilla soup that tasted great! For those of you that like to cook but don’t want to spend all night doing it, this cookbook is great! I know I’ve only made two recipes from it, but they were both great, and different from what we normally eat! It has already be well worth the $12 I paid for it on Amazon.

I actually put up some decorations…I had bought some black baskets that I filled with Eucalyptus and put them up on our plant ledge above our front door. Then my daughter and I finished watching “the bad kids” aka Supernanny, from the night before, and then we fell asleep.

Boring night I know, but I’m just so excited that I got my butt out of bed and worked out!!! Again!!!!

I’m going to try really hard to post that really long meme thingy today :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee for 5 something in the morning workouts :) Great job. Fantastic determination. Send some my way, huh?

Amy W said...

Thanks for the book idea! I am totally buying it (I love cookbooks...)

Bethany said...

Wow, that book got great reviews too. Does it use everyday food I can buy at Shoprite? So many cookbooks these days have ingredients I've never even heard of.