Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Anniversary

One year ago today I started blogging. I had no idea what in the world I was getting into :) I never in a million years thought anyone would read this, so I just wrote whatever was on my mind. Over the past year I have made some great friendships. I love that I know so many people all over the country, and some of them actually find me semi-interesting…go figure!

The main reason I started this is still the main reason I do this…to record my thoughts and feelings of being a working mom (a happy, working mom :) ). I want to be able to pull all of these entries out and show my kids when they’re older just how much I love them and have always loved being a mom. I want them to know how important they have always been to me, and to also be able to learn from my experiences over the years. I’m bad about keeping up baby books and recording all the “firsts,” but this blog makes it really easy to make sure I don’t forget important milestones in their lives.

I have met so many people that I have so much in common with, and I love it. You guys are all so great! I love having this network to come to with my success stories and my pleas for help when I’m failing.

Thank you so much for keeping up with me this past year!

13 comments:

Amy W said...

So glad I found you!! Keep up the blogging...

Anonymous said...

I'm happy I found you, too!! I love the great chicks I've met through blogging. Don't ever go away (well, unless you come to NY and then it's okay to stop blogging for a few days :) ).

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! : ) I enjoy reading yur blog each day.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. To paraphrase Dory in Finding Nemo: "Just keep blogging. Just keep blogging."

Bethany said...

Happy Bogiversary!

Jill said...

I just found your blog last week and have enjoyed reading so far. Happy Blogiversary!

Michele_3 said...

Happy Bloggy Anniversary!!
I enjoy your blog everyday as well,glad to have the chance to know you more everyday through your writing!!

Take Care
:)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Congratulations on one year of blogging!!! I enjoy reading even if you did get to go to a NASCAR race :)

Kelly said...

COngrats on the 1 year Anniversary!! I love reading your blogs and am very glad I found you ...thanks to Kellie!
Keep up the good work!

Sherry said...

Haven't been reading for a year, but have so enjoyed it since I started reading your blog.
You are a super mom and it shows when you write about your kids!!
Happy Blog Anniversary ! :)

Liza on Maui said...

Happy Anniversary! (or should I say, belated happy anniversary)

I stumbled upon your blog a couple months ago and had bookmerked it. I am adding you to my sidebar link today (I should have don that earlier). I like the title of your side bar links ;)

I am a working mom too so I coulD relate to many of your posts. Keep blogging :)

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Anniversary!
I enjoy reading your posts.

I am a working mom from India. I could "feel" your experiences. Really a great blog.

Keep blogging :-)

Radioactive Tori said...

Happy Blogaversary!!!!