Friday, May 25, 2007

I Love North Carolina!!

Well we made, at 1:00 this morning! Yesterday didn’t turn out like we had wanted it to :) When I got home from work I learned that the floor people that were supposed to be there by 8:00 in the morning didn’t show up until 10:00 and the floor and everything wasn’t done until 3:00 (we had wanted to leave around 1:00). We also learned that my sister-in-law has pre-eclampsia (sp.?) and was induced last night around 11:00. Hubby and I needed this weekend so badly that we continued on with our plan to take the kids down and head to Charlotte. His mom is not coming and his dad is patiently (sarcastic) waiting for the newest little addition to arrive so that he can get in the car and head down here. I kind of feel bad for my sister-in-law because I’m sure he’s pacing in the waiting room dying for it to happen (she was 6 cm at 9:30 this morning). Our guess is 2:00 (my daughter was induced at 9:00 and we had her at 1:00 the next day).

So now we’re off to the gigantic outlet mall to get hubby some new boxers (yep, he forgot to pack them!). Hopefully I will have some time to sit in the awesome lounge chairs outside and read all of your blogs (maybe sipping one of the free cocktails that are offered between 5:30 and 7:30)

Have a great Friday!

5 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I'm jealous! Sip a cocktail or two for me!

Anonymous said...

FREE cocktails?? What the??!! Have a few for me, too :)

Sherry said...

Hope you shopped for more than "boxers" :)
Have a wonderful weekend, I know you deserve it!!!

Kelly said...

Hope you had fun!

Amy W said...

I think you should move to NC!!!