Friday, March 02, 2007

Thursday Night Recap

Last night my mom and sister came up because they are watching my kids today. We went here for dinner and I ordered something from here. It was the Cheeseburger In Paradise and it was soooo good! Then we came home and hung out with my sister and her boyfriend. They had just come back from Vegas so they had a lot of interesting stories to tell us, including running into this guy.

This weekend we are probably going to the Home and Garden show to get some ideas for our new wonderful home. We came from a house with a huge deck, and I’m not sure if we’re going to be able to put one on this summer or not because of how much money went into the stinking house! I hope we can though, because I loved being outside and sitting on it and having the kids’ parties out there. I’m hoping we get some ideas at the show tomorrow. My dad is also coming up tomorrow night to watch the kids so that we can either do stuff around the house or go out. Hubby wants to plant himself at a bar :)

Not much else going on…I just called home and kids sound like they are having a blast playing with their aunt! I wish I was home instead of at work…only 4 more hours to go :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can't put a deck on this year, just thing of how nice it will be NEXT year AND how much better it will be as you'll have that much more money toward it!!

Have a great weekend--you guys need a night out!!

Julie said...

We moved about a year ago. It's amazing how many things in your old home you get used to/take for granted until you don't have them anymore. We had a fabulous screened in porch at the old house. Didn't realize how fab it was until we left it.

Kelly said...

it's so much fun planning for a new place! Enjoy the home and garden show! Hope you have a great weekend!