Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This Weekend....

This is a good recap of what I did this weekend :) It was wonderful and relaxing and my daughter grew up about 10 years. On saturday she asked me to flat-iron her hair (she has very curly hair), and I flipped it out when I did it...she looked so grown up! And then on Sunday she wanted me to give her a French manicure. It was so hard on those little nails, but I did it, and she was so proud! If you look hard enough, you can see them in the picture. My little girl is growing up so fast!

And my son ran around saying "naked baby" every time I tried to change his clothes.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

E-baby runs around yelling "NAKEY" whenever she has no clothes on.

Amy W said...

LOVELOVELOVE the pics!

Michele_3 said...

Pictures are so cute!
Thanx for sharing- My little man went through the "no clothes" stage,Very Funny!

Kelly said...

So CUTE!! "Naked Baby" adorable!! It is hard to paint little ones finger nails..but from what I can see you did a great job!

Radioactive Tori said...

The pictures are beautiful! I love that you did the french manicure on her! I thought I was the only lunatic brave enough to try on the tiny little nails.

Anonymous said...

How cute--love the pictures!!