Friday, October 23, 2009

Kylie's Gymnastics "Show" and Weekend Plans...

Last night Kylie had her last gymnastics class in this session. It doesn’t really mean a whole lot to us since she starts another session next week (there are very few breaks between sessions throughout the year). Her teacher put together a little show where the girls could show off their favorite skill. Kylie is the little one in the black leotard…

Kylie's Mini-Gymnastics Show from Debbie on Vimeo.


I’m really looking forward to this weekend! Saturday I have a hair appointment, and then afterwards I’m going to scrapbook! I feel like it has been forever since I’ve gotten to scrapbook with my friends (I haven’t done it since July). So maybe I’ll get some pages done :) Or maybe I’ll just hang out and talk and make it look like I’m working :) Either way, I'll be having a lot of fun with friends!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Kylie is so little!!! :) Little = agile right?
Sounds like you have a fun weekend coming up, enjoy it to the max.