Thursday, October 01, 2009

Joshie's Back...

Joshie was down with my parents for a couple of days. They took him down there because on Tuesday night there was a hockey thing where he would get to try on hockey equipment and skate. They thought he would have fun**.

They definitely thought right. They got there and he was geared up. He was the youngest of the age range, so of course everything was huge on him. I wish I could have seen him…I’m sure he looked adorable!

And then he went out on the ice. And fell down. Apparently he spent a lot of time lying on the ice. And then after about 15 minutes, one of the OU hockey players felt bad for him and started coaching him. #5, Zach Tisdale become Joshie’s best friend for the next couple of hours. And by the end of the night, Joshie was skating by himself and was able to get up by himself after he had fallen down.

He came home late last night and had so much fun telling me all about it. He was so proud of all he had accomplished and I was so happy that he had had such a great time. And I am so happy that I have great parents who are awesome grandparents!

**In case you need a refresher, Joshie is pretty obsessed with hockey:





1 comment:

Sherry said...

Oh my gosh, what an adventure for Josh huh? I can just picture his face when Zach Tisdale took him under his wing, how great is that one?
He cracks me up in some of those pics!! The future hockey star in full gear, gotta love it!!!