Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Pampered Chef party was awesome last night! I had a much better turn out than I thought I would and I think everyone had a great time! It started at 6:30 and the poor consultant didn’t end up leaving until around 10:00.

My daughter came home and I was so excited to see her! She immediately came in, said “hello” and went out to ride all of her outside toys (her bike, jeep, etc.). My son actually went home with my mom (“go Pappaw’s house”) since I’ll be going down there tonight.

After the consultant left I got to work on the scrapbook. My daughter wanted to do her scrapbook with me, so we stayed up until 1:00 AM (I know, mother of the year being taken away from me again) and I got a whopping 3 pages done (out of 20!). But we had a blast together! It's amazing how much she has picked up from just watching me...her pages were so good!




I will rush home after work and get the rest of the pages done and then we’ll leave to go down to my parents’. I will get this thing done!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the party was so great!!

Your daughter is so adorable--love her curls!! 1am, huh? I haven't stayed up til 1 in what seems like forever :)

Have a great time with your parents :)

Amy W said...

Good luck on the getting the scrapbook done!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

You continue to amaze me by how much you accomplish every day!

I'm tagging you with a thinking blogger award:
http://jenontheedge.blogspot.com/2007/06/wowza.html

Thanks for making me think!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I love the pic. She's so proud of herself!!

Good luck getting the scrapbook finished!

Anonymous said...

I love PC. I own so much stuff.

And I'm a scrapbooking addict. I used be a CM consultant.

Julie said...

Sounds like you had a good party!