Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jen over at Jen on the Edge nominated me for the Thinking Blogger Award. I feel honored because I didn’t have any idea people *thought* when they read what I wrote. I’m kind of speechless, I don’t really know what to say (except "thank you" of course!).

I’m probably going to get thrown out of blogosphere for this, but I’m not going to pass it on to anyone. I read too many blogs that make me think, and I know most of you have already gotten this award. So to prevent any hurt feelings, I’m just going to “give” it to all of you. I hope you're not offended Jen...I just always feel so bad with things like this (memes, awards, etc.).

I know you all think I’m lame, but that’s just how I am :)


Today is moving day for our office. We are moving back next door to the main building (a couple of years ago M/I got so large that they had to lease space in the building that we are in now and moved accounting and HR over here. Unfortunately with the HUGE housing slow-down, we are not that big anymore, so there’s room for us to come back). The latest that we get to leave today is 3:00, and we have tomorrow off!!! YIPPPEEEE! I think I might take the kids over to the pool. I can’t wait to be stay-at-home-mommy tomorrow!

VBS is still going great! My daughter absolutely idolizes the head lady (seriously, you would think this lady was a celebrity the way my daughter acts!). Last night the stuffed animal my daughter brought in won a prize, so at the end hubby took her up to get it. The head lady asked us how everything was going and then my daughter told her the memory verse. The head lady was so impressed that she said tonight my daughter could say the one for today ON CAMERA!!! It’s kind of funny, actually, during all of the time we’re around the camera, it is almost always focusing on our little class of 4 year-olds (as opposed to the other 400 kids that are there), and a lot of the time it’s focused on the two little girls in our class. I hate bragging, and usually never do it…but she is So.Dang.Cute that I can’t help it!

4 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

No, I don't think it's lame if you don't pass it along. I just wanted to make sure you got it from me, because you've given me so much to think about. :-)

Sherry said...

so glad your daughter is enjoying VBS so much. She sounds like she is a shining star, and you know that would be in her upbringing. You need an award for that along with your blogger award!!!!
A new move in the office huh? See it will be like having a new job only no training involved. How cool is that huh?

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's lame, either!!

I use to love moving to a new office--it was a change and always fun to get things set up just so!!

Enjoy being a SAHM today :)

Michele_3 said...

I agree- not lame at all...
I would do the same thing, I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings- LOL!

glad things are going well for you!
:)