Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Boys Have Taken Over!

I’m missing my daughter a ton, but each time I talk to her she sounds like she is having a blast!

This is what happens when the girly-girl leaves…the boys take over the house! We were hanging up the hooks to hang the ladder on and my son had to help, so hubby showed him exactly what to do. He even said “put your pencil in your mouth” which is when my son interrupted and said “me need a pencil,” so hubby ran and got him a little one. He had to be just like daddy!










This rash (you can kind of see it on his cheek), due to paci, is finally clearing up! And he only got up once last night (around 3:30 AM) and I rubbed his back and he went back to sleep IN HIS CRIB!!! Maybe we're slowly getting back to normal!



Tonight I have my moms’ night out dinner at Las Margaritas. While I love going to dinner, I’m going to miss being home with hubby and my little boy. Tomorrow night I have my Pampered Chef party (you are all invited you know, just take a trip up/over to Ohio tomorrow evening, it starts around 6:30 :) ). I’m using it as a way to meet our new neighbors and so far I know at least 3 of them are coming (in addition to my friends that are coming).

Oh, remember back here where I had to create a scrapbook for my graduating sister? And how I’m really slow to scrapbook normally? Yeah, my other sister is graduating from grad school on Friday morning (she just told us two weeks ago that she was going to walk) and I have not started her scrapbook. I’m panicking, just a little (total sarcasm). I bought $75 worth of stuff yesterday during lunch, but last night I really wanted to hang out with hubby and my little boy that I couldn’t bring myself to do any of it. So I think I’m going to be up until 2:00 AM the next couple of days in order to get it done. I haven’t even printed the pictures yet. I’m so screwed!

6 comments:

Amy W said...

Wish I could help on the scrapbooking thing!

I am going to a Pampered Chef party tonight, otherwise I would be at yours ;).

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

If I come to your Pampered Chef party, I get to take that adorable little munchkin back home with me!

Looks like he and his daddy were having a blast!

Sherry said...

OH I so love to see Daddy's and their son working side by side, doing anything together, it just makes me feel how very lucky daddy and son are. Your hubby and your lil guy, adorable working together. The pencil in the mouth, girl print that and frame it.
I am so sure you are missing your daughter but hey she is loving her grandma's and that's a good thing.
Pampered Chef party huh? I would go but have Graduation, the graduation party, the birthday party and the birthday party to get ready.
Need to finish crocheting bed doll, make and decorate 3 cakes, do laundry, a few trips to the airport to pick up family, and yadda yadda hahaa. Dang I should go to your party it would get me out of cooking at least!!!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Too cute! Do you hire the little guy out?

Kelly said...

Just think of the quality time you spent with the hubby and little one!! Good luck scrapbooking!

Bethany said...

I love that pencil picture!