Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Meme

Forever ago Kelly M. tagged me for the following meme, and I'm just now getting to it (sorry Kelly!). In all fairness, I actually did it right away, but then I forgot about it.

What Kind Of Ice Cream Are You?



You Are Rocky Road Ice Cream

Unpredictable and wild, you know how to have fun.
You're also a trendsetter who takes risks with new things.
You know about the latest and greatest - and may have invented it!

You are most compatible with vanilla ice cream.



This seems very strange to me...some of this I would never think is true about me, like the unpredictable and wild...I don't think that's me at all. But the trendsetter and having the latest and greatest, that does fit me for the most part. I tend to have the latest and greatest in a lot of things, but others (like clothing) I'm so far behind it's not even funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly tagged me for this, too. Have yet to do mine. Guess I should get on it, huh?

I'm probably something boring...

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

I did it and it actually seemed more or less accurate. I'm coffee ice cream, which means I'm energetic and active. Added bonus: It's my favorite flavor in real life.

Kelly said...

Thanks for doing the tag...I know kinda boring..but I was in a drought for blogging info...hmm yeah actually I still am...(in case you haven't notices...it's been a couple days!)