Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Rebecca over at Confessions of A Working Mom tagged me for this interesting meme:

You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is Christine, which was kind of difficult, but here we go!

Christian – without God I am truly nothing and He has blessed me beyond belief!
Happy – I really and truly am happy with my life!
Recipes – I LOVE to cook and am always trying new recipes out on my family
Ice cream – I love it! My favorites are Bryers Natural Vanilla and Graeter’s Cookies & Cream
Scrabooking – it’s my one true hobby and I love it! But I never have enough time for it
Technology – with a computer-geek husband we are seriously always up to date on it. If we don’t have it, we know all about it and really want it! If you came to our house you would be amazed at all the crazy stuff we have!
Internet – Without this I would be dead in the water! From keeping up with friends, to meeting new ones, to work for my job – the internet is always my first resource.
Neatness – I’m kind of a neat freak and like things picked up and clean
Everyone – I’m always trying to please everybody…not necessarily a good thing, but it’s what I do. I really wish I could stop, but no matter how much I try to tell myself "I don't care," I really do.

I know some of these are lame, but give me a break, I had 9 letters I had to use!!!

I now tag the following people:

Julie
Kellie
Rachel
Amy W
Heather J
Edie C
Tori
Jen
Beth

Have Fun!!!

11 comments:

Radioactive Tori said...

Oh man! My middle name is only 4 letters long, and one of them is a "U". This will be tough, but I will do it soon.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Thanks! I did this meme a couple of weeks ago. Does that count?

Amy W said...

How fun! Thanks for tagging me!

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, I only have 4 letters in my middle name!! Thanks for the tag...I'll add it to my list :)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I know how you feel! My middle name has 9 letters too!! This may take me a minute.

Be Inspired Always said...

Sounds fun, I'll do it next week when I find the time. My middle name is Marie.


Now if I had my son's middle name I would dread doing this. His middle name is "Townsend" the reason we picked that was because every boy/man in our family has that middle name...it comes from our ancestors.



Jillian

Sherry said...

Hey that's pretty neat, love what you came up with too.

Julie said...

Oh fun! I will definately do that this week. Good thing my middle name is short! : )

Unknown said...

Oh wow, 4 of the 6 letters of my middle name are vowels. That should be interesting...Thanks for tagging me, this is going to be fun! I so think I will take the cake on lameness though!

Becca said...

Thanks for playing along - I'd never done a meme before, so I'm glad you both participated... now I'm looking forward to the next, though, I'm still unclear on what meme means?

Kelly said...

Can you pass you love for cooking on to me PLEASE????? I do really like the name christine!!