Friday, September 21, 2007

Here are some videos. Sorry they are so long...I didn't think about that when I was taking them! Enjoy if you have a couple of minutes!

Here's a video from Day Out With Thomas. Please ignore my annoying voice :) Also, we are talking about Caribou because my son loves Polar Express, and there are Caribou on the tracks in that movie, so he's always watching for them!




On Thomas The Train from Debbie on Vimeo.


Here is my daughter at gymnastics. She's the one in the pink leotard that does not have a skirt. It was great...there were only 3 kids in her make-up class last night!



Gymnastics! from Debbie on Vimeo.

9 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

These videos are so cute. Your son's voice is just precious! And I love the way your daughter just went for it in gym class. She really attacked the climbing wall and went right up.

Sherry said...

Okay so your videos stopped even hubby in his tracks. We both enjoyed them so much. But, boo hoo, hubby says "I didn't see any caribou either", see he was paying attention.
Peek a boo caribou is now our little line this morning!!! You son is so precious and that sweet lil voice of him.
Now your daughter , born to be gymnist that she is huh? She is GREAT!!!!! I was rooting her on.
Sorry so had to chuckle over your hubby's comment, "a field with goal posts on each end" mmmm that was funny. I got the feeling you don't want your son playing football, right? I so don't blame you there.
The two very best things from the video's ; your attention to your children, priceless, and the second I feel I got to know so much more about you, cause you shared your family. Thank you!!

Julie said...

Very cute! I need to figure out Vimeo. Was that video from your camera or video camera?

Unknown said...

How cute! Bless his heart, peek a boo Caribou...he was trying so hard to see one! And where may I ask do you get to spend a day with Thomas? That is something I would like to do with my son.

Your daughter is adorable! She did indeed attack that climbing wall! These are the times where I want to try to have a girl, because I want her to do gymnastics. It looks like so much fun!
*Note to self: Check out vimeo. It looks sweet.

Christy said...

Your children are so precious! You are very blessed :)

Mommyca said...

Very cute video's! And very cute kids!!

Amy W said...

Great videos!! Glad you could get them to work!

Radioactive Tori said...

Your kids are adorable! And your voice isn't annoying at all!

Edie said...

Terrific videos!! Thanks for sharing.