Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sad Day For Buckeye Fans

Not much to report…sadly our Buckeyes lost last night :( The worst part was that my dad had placed a bet for hubby in Vegas that the Buckeyes would win it all and gave it to him for Christmas. We were looking forward to some extra money.

However, not all was lost…we had these friends over and had a blast! The kids were amazing and absolutely wonderful the entire time. I think they left at 11:45...I'm not really sure...I was having too much fun. Wow, definitely not winning mom of the year with that bedtime. But to justify it a little bit, my son came home from the sitter’s very tired and cranky despite having two good naps while there. So he took about a 2 hour nap in the evening before our friends got there and while we ate dinner.

The weather is gorgeous once again today…high of 78 or something like that and sunny. But we live in Ohio, and the weather tomorrow is calling for a chance of flurries. I bet y’all are jealous you don’t get to play “what will the weather be like tomorrow” when you’re packing your kids’ bag for the sitter’s. Hubby and I have upped the stakes by putting money on it when we play now :)

5 comments:

Amy W said...

It is 80 here today and back in the sixties Thursday and Friday. I hate this time of year!

Are you tired today?!!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Ha, we play that game here too! Blech to the Buckeyes! They beat my Memphis Tigers in the Elite Eight game and I was so very upset!

Anonymous said...

It's 60 here and suppose to be in the 40's tomorrow. I get to play the same game...minus the packing the sitter bag, though.

Glad you had a great time. Sounds like fun...

Julie said...

It is freezing cold here today (Wed) in VA. Ok, maybe it's in the 50s. I thought it was supposed to be 65 so my girls are at school in short sleeves with sweatshirts as jackets. Guess who's cold on the playground!?

Radioactive Tori said...

The other day we were in shorts, and today it was snowing (very lightly, but still!)

I hate trying to figure out what to put my kids in for school. I don't want them too cold, but I also don't want them too hot. I hate this time of year!