Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What The......?????

Hubby and I get a daily e-mail with little marriage tips in it. This is the e-mail that he sent me asking me if I understood what the heck they were talking about:


"This is the one I was talking about that makes no sense (A SET OF TIRES??)...

Top Ten Reasons to Date Your Wife Frequently

* Marriage Relationships are Dynamic
* There is Always Something New about Your Spouse * Invest in the Future * You got Married Because You Dated!
* Marriage can be Compared to a Set of Tires * Dating is an Opportunity to Focus * Remember the Good Times!
* Create Your Future
* Laughter is the Best Medicine
* Remind Your Spouse, "I Love You!"

They get worn out and need replaced?? I just don't know where they are going with that one.

-Hubby-"



Here’s the follow-up that he sent me (I have such a loving husband, don’t I?)


"Maybe they were talking about "rotating your tires"?? Like Mormons.
Multiple spouses. If one gets worn out, switch to the next.

Or possibly they are talking about NASCAR tires. Go all out, as fast as you can; but if it gets stormy, hang it up... the race is over, red flagged. Just count your losses and get out!

-hubby-"


If any of you have any idea how marriage can be compared to a set of tires, please let us know, because now we are talking about “rotating each other out.”

8 comments:

Michele_3 said...

LOL!
I wish I could help out- that has me stumped as well?
Maybe being tires usually last a long time through wear & tear??
EWWWH! That sounds cheesey, forget I said that one- LOL!
Good Luck anyway-

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

LMAO!!! The first thing I thought of was, what, they need to be replaced often? Teehee, I am clueless on this one!

Radioactive Tori said...

I have no idea! I am looking forward to reading some comments on this one though!

Beth said...

I think they mean that tires get worn and sometimes they deflate and you need to put air back into them and tune them up, just like you need to keep investing in your marriage and fixing some minor things so the whole thing doesn't blow up! I hope that helps. At least that is my perspective on this.

Bethany said...

Tires need to be balanced properly to work at their optimum.

Also if you have too much crap in the car, it causes unnecesary wear on the tires.


Yeah, I'm a dork.

Anonymous said...

No clue what it means...your husband is funny, though :)

When you figure it out, you let me know :)

Kelly said...

OMG too funny! Hmm yeah that one confuses me too! So cute you guys get those tips!

Anonymous said...

Let me tell my perspective, see whether this suits


Husband and wife are a set of tires which helps "running the vehicle" - the married life. They should understand each other and move parallel for a successful life.
I enjoyed reading your hubby's comments.

Whatever it is, the Tips are real crap...