Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Guess My Dad Is A Superhero

A cute story:

But first some clarification: Carson is my nephew and he dresses up like Batman a lot. My kids call my dad “Pappaw.”

After my son’s bath one night this week I put his hooded towel on him, and the dialog between us went like this:


Me: Are you Superman?
Son: No
Me: Are you Batman?
Son: No, Carson’s Batman
Me: You can be Batman too
Son: No, Carson’s Batman
Son: Me be Pappaw


I thought it was the cutest thing in the world. He must consider my dad a superhero :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad IS a superhero...all grandfathers are :) How cute for your son to say that!!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Awwww that is incredibly sweet! I hope you shared that with your dad. How great that he sees his grandfather up there with superheroes.

Michele_3 said...

So SWEET!
Makes me want to cry
:)