Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Weekend Recap

Happy Wednesday! Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve updated this…it’s been pretty crazy in my house the last couple of days.

We had a great weekend! While my husband was out of town on his little “guys” weekend, my sister came to stay with me to help with the kids. We took them to a local amusement park on Saturday and had a blast! It was empty! I think because the majority of it is a water park, and the water was freezing. But we had the best time. Then on Sunday we went to church and then all took naps! It was a great weekend.

On Monday, with a lot of coaxing from my husband, I decided to take off work and just stay home and relax. So the kids went to the sitter’s and I spent the entire day in the sun…it was great! And then last night we went to my nephew’s preschool graduation, and then over to their house for dessert and hung out with the in-laws. The problem is they live ½ hour away and we didn’t get home until 10:45….I’m so tired!

Tonight I have my monthly dinner with friends. We are in a moms group together, and we have a moms-night-out dinner once per month, and I’m really looking forward to it! We are all pretty good friends, and it’s so nice to catch up with all of them each month. And of course we all enjoy eating a meal without having to worry about feeding kids! I’ll give you the recap tomorrow!

No comments: