Monday, June 26, 2006

Son's Birthday

I take the kids over to the relay and we walk and eat and hang out with my husband’s family, and then at 2:00 am I pack up the kids and head home (my husband stayed and camped out there because his company was putting on the slideshow). Then on Saturday it was my son’s first birthday!!! Happy Birthday! We went to a local festival, and then we went and bought him his birthday presents. At home he opened his presents and then I gave him a little cake, and he was so good about destroying it! His actual party is this Friday, but I couldn’t let the day pass without doing something!

Then on Sunday we took a road trip to see a Cleveland Indians game (my dad and husband are big fans, so this was the rest of the Father’s Day presents). It was great! The kids were good and we had a lot of fun…so it was a nice ending to what started off as a horrible weekend.

No comments: