Friday, January 05, 2007

Fun Night!

What a fun night! Jerry (the cleaning guy) did not come over. I re-scheduled him to come over next week. Instead, hubby invited one of his friends to play basketball with him last night, so his wife and 3 kids came over to the house while they played. We had a great time! I cooked dinner, and then the kids played and played while I got to talk to my friend. She has two girls that are almost 5 and almost 3, so they play very well with my daughter who’s 3 ½, and then she has a son that’s almost 1. Unfortunately my 18 month-old son wanted to play with the big girls, or by himself. It was about 10:45 by the time they left and I swear it felt like they had only been there an hour. It’s nice to have another family that doesn’t worry about putting their kids to bed early and working on things and are able to just sit back and relax with friends.

This weekend we really don’t have any plans. We have to unpack our room and office, but other than that I want to catch up on my sleep! Maybe we’ll go over to the YMCA and reinstate our membership so that we can get back to working out. We teach Sunday school on Sunday and I’m sure we’ll be going to the grocery store at some point.

Wow, that’s a pretty boring post. I wish I had something more exciting to talk about…maybe something exciting will happen while I’m at work that I can post about (yeah right).

1 comment:

Julie said...

Your night sounds fun to me. Remember "boring" is not always a bad thing! : ) Relaxing with friends is a good thing.