Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Unique Gift Idea...

In case you haven’t noticed, it’s almost October, and that means that Christmas is quickly approaching. As I’m sure most of you do, I buy Christmas gifts for some people that are very difficult to shop for – they are either super picky or they already have everything they could want. So while browsing the internet the other day, I was pretty excited when I came across these unique items and decided that a Whitehall Address Plaque would be a perfect gift for at least one person on my Christmas gift list!

When we moved into our new house, one of the cool features is they “engraved” our address into one of the bricks on the front of the house. In our old house, we had the usual numbers screwed into our trim and mailbox. They got the job done…people could see what our address was, but they in no way flattered our house. Our new house, with the pretty engraved address, stands out to people and really catches your attention.

So while searching for unique gifts, I saw these Whitehall Address Plaques, which I thought were beautiful! They do to houses what our brick engraving does to our house…they let people know what your address is, but they also add a touch of class. There are both wall-mounted and lawn marker Whitehall Address Plaques, so whether or not you want to physically add something to the outside of your house, or if you’re just looking to add a touch of decoration to your flower beds, they’ve got you covered. I only wish my address was as decorative as these are!

And did you notice the plaques at the bottom of the page? What a fun gift idea! I only wish they had one that had playing cards on it…that would be perfect for my husband’s poker room!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh I really like those!!!! Now my mind is spinning as to who to get one , or two for!!!! :)
I all ready have about 10 gifts bought, started in July this year, so I am on a roll and soon you will be to right??

Sk said...

Hi
You should also check out kanelaser for really attractive laser engraved slate products