Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mommyca tagged me for the following meme:

Here are the rules:
-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
-Include links to their blogs
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So I definitely will be doing the 7 weird things because I do not know anyone famous :(

-I very rarely make the same recipe twice. Even if we love it, I’m always on the hunt for new great things that I hate making the same thing twice. It makes hubby really mad because if he likes something, he wants it again and again.

-I really don’t like leftovers. It stems back from when my mom would make one huge meal and we would have it for dinner the next night and the next night and the next night.

-I am a night person. I hate mornings. It is so hard for me to get up in the morning, but no matter how tired I’ve been all day, I can stay up really late and get a ton of stuff done. Hubby is the exact opposite. He’s up at 5:15 every morning and usually crashes by 9:30.

-I secretly kind of like grocery shopping, but only if I’m not alone. I have to either go as a whole family or take the kids because I tend to talk to myself if I don’t :)

-I always have to have something to drink. Lately I’ve been really good about drinking a bunch of water…but no matter what it is, I always have to have a drink on my desk.

-I like to write with lots of different colored pens. In school each day of notes had to be in a different color of ink, and now at work I always have tons of colors to use.

-I am always cold. My heater runs in my office all day long and I still get cold. My sisters are just like me and we have no idea why. We always have to bring a jacket with us whenever we go to eat anywhere and because of this I HATE WINTER!

So there you have it. Nothing too off the wall…I think I’m pretty normal :)

I'm still too sick to really think straight, so I'm not tagging anyone...but if you feel like doing it, feel free!!!

7 comments:

Sherry said...

Sorry to hear you are still ill, dang hope this bug takes off soon.
Interesting fact about you, love the colored pens, I can just pictures your school notes, so colorful.
Hey get better soon, k? And then you can go to the grocery store alone and talk to yourself all you want!! :)

Jill said...

ugh. i tried to reply to you and had a huge post and it crapped out on me. needless to say, we have a lot in common.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I cannot stand winter either!!! I am also always cold!! And that makes living with a hot-natured husband difficult!

Julie said...

I love writing different colored pens also - writing with orange today actually.

Jill said...

I love grocery shopping, too but I do best if I'm by myself. I can't remember the last time hubs and I went to the grocery store together.

Sherry said...

You haven't been on in a few days, hope you are feeling okay!!! Worried about you.

Christy said...

Okay, I seriously those would be the same 7 things I would write! Except slight modification on the grocery shopping as I love to grocery shop on my own. The store has a Starbucks so I get myself a latte and slowly wander the aisles drink in hand :)