Friday, February 22, 2008

Little Vacation

Phew, another week almost over. I don’t know if I’m going to make it until March 4th, but I’m pushing along as hard as I can.

This weekend will be a fantastic mini-vacation. We are headed to Castaway Bay, which is an indoor water park up at Cedar Point (which is a huge amusement park here in Ohio). We are going with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and our nephew. I can’t wait…we’ll get to sleep in, take naps, and play in the water.

One of the things I’m really looking forward to is tomorrow morning my sister-in-law and I are getting pedicures. I haven’t had one in a while, so this will be a fantastic treat! I’m tempted to add a massage on as well :)

We are also going to bring up our Wii. As much fun as an indoor water park will be, I have a hard time believing that all of our little ones will want to be at it the entire two days, so we figured this will be another fun activity for us.

So all I have to do is get through today, and then I’ll be able to hopefully not think about work for two days. Or childcare.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a decent sized amusement park close by with an indoor waterpark and it's AWESOME!! I'm hoping to get Morgan up there this year.

Hope you guys have a great time--you certainly deserve it!!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I am J!! I hope you have a great time though!

Edie said...

Ah... that sounds awesome!

Sherry said...

Oh sounds like you have a fun week end ahead of you!! Great and yeah a girl after my own heart, bringing the Wii LOVE IT!!!!! You go girl

Christy said...

Enjoy that pedicure for me will you! I would love one right about now.

Radioactive Tori said...

I hope you had fun! We are trying to plan a trip somewhere soon because I need a break!

Julie said...

hope you had a good time!

Kelly said...

I hope you had a blast this past weekend...you guys all deserve it!!
Gotta love the Wii!! Great investment isn't it!!