Monday, September 25, 2006

Fabulous Weekend!

This weekend was so much fun!!! Friday night the fam and I headed to good-old Wal-mart. I needed to get photo paper to print out pictures for my scrap weekend. So we go and walk around a little and play with the kids (there’s nothing like acting like all of the other Wal-Mart shoppers and letting your kids run wild). We hadn’t eaten dinner yet and we were starved! So we decided to eat at the Subway that’s in Wal-Mart. I was the second person in line and waited 20 minutes to get my food. Thankfully, we were in no hurry and I was learning a great lesson in patience. After eating we went home and played and then put the kids to bed. Then we started printing pictures, I did my nails and some laundry. Then we decided to watch Fun With Dick and Jane and didn’t end up going to bed until around 3:30.

My alarm started going off at 7:00 and I finally rolled out of bed at 7:30…it was time to scrapbook!!! I got the babysitter situated (hubby was going golfing) and headed out the door with all of my stuff! I got there around 10:00 am and scrapped until 11:00 that night. It’s neat because the workroom is in the back of a wonderful store. This store has everything that you could possibly want/need to scrapbook. I bought some really neat things! This place is also cool because it’s attached to Easton Town Center…which is just store after store and restaurant after restaurant all in one compact area, so you can walk everywhere! Here’s the link to the place:

Our hotel was right next door to the scrapbooking place so all we had to do was get our luggage out of the car and walk over there. The hotel was very nice, and I enjoyed my 9 hours of wonderful sleep. They said that the alarm went off at 5:15, but I didn’t hear it, I was dead to the world. We got up and went and sat in the hot tub for a while and then got ready for another day of scrappin’.

We went to Panera and ate some breakfast, and then at 11:15 we started up again. You could tell we were all worn out…I definitely was not working as fast as I was the day before. But we still had an awesome time! I had to leave by about 3:00, and luckily everyone else was ready to be done. So we packed up and headed to Cheesecake Factory for lunch.

After lunch I met my family at our new house so that we could walk through it and look around (it was so great to see hubby and the kids again!). Then we went with my mom and dad and sister to Whole Foods and got some great fruits and vegetables for this week. By the time we got home last night (about 8:00) we were exhausted! So I fed the kids, gave them a bath and put them to bed. Then my sister and I watched Desperate Housewives (while eating wonderful cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory) and then we went to bed.

It was a wonderful weekend and we already have our next scrapbooking night planned for the end of October!


Amy W said...

Thanks for the info on this place, they have one in Raleigh!! We are planning a night there in November.

Happy Working Mom said...

Awesome!!! You will have a blast! And ALL of the employees at ours were so nice and helpful...we couldn't believe it!