Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I'm sick :(

Ryan started with sneezing and a runny nose on Sunday. Monday I felt totally fine...even went outside and played baseball with all the kids that evening. But when I came in to give Ryan a bath and put him to bed, it all of a sudden hit me. John and I were still able to continue our Monday night tradition, but I felt horrible!

Yesterday getting through work was a struggle. I'm such a hoarder of PTO days, and it seems like such a waste to use one when I'm sick...I'd rather take a day off and play with the kids! And it doesn't help that Ryan is having problems sleeping since he's sick...which is a hard adjustment because he is such a good sleeper.

I was planning on going home this afternoon and sleeping...but I'm actually feeling a little better, so hopefully I will not have to waste any time-off for that! Plus it's a short week anyway with Friday off! And that's why I want to be better...I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend with John and the kids...I just want to play all weekend! So I hope I get better fast!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

sorry you aren't feeling well. And girl your PTO is for when you don't feel good, so if needed take a day. You want to be better for the 4th!!!
Hope Ryan's sniffles are gone and he is oka, and the rest of the family too.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. We spent all of last week being sick and it sucks. So we'll send get better vibes toward you and Ryan so that you can have a fun 4th.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better and that Ryan is on the tail end of it, too.

:)