Thursday, July 02, 2009

Videos That Make Me Smile...

6 more hours of work and then it's off for a fantastic 3-day holiday weekend! I'm still feeling a little sick (although much better than I was two days ago!), so I'll leave you with a couple of videos:

This first one is Ryan taking a bath in the kitchen sink last night. Our sink is the perfect size for him right now because he can sit there pretty safely and I can do stuff around the kitchen while he's bathing. He loves it!

Ryan Taking a Bath in the Kitchen Sink from Debbie on Vimeo.



This second set is the difference in Kylie...the first video is me taking her to Olive Garden just over a year ago, and then the second one is us at Olive Garden just a month ago after she got her shot at her 6-year well-check. I can't believe how much she has grown up!

Mommy/Daughter Dinner Out from Debbie on Vimeo.



Kylie at Olive Garden After her 6-year Check-Up from Debbie on Vimeo.

I hope everyone has a fantastic 4th of July!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Great great videos. I love them. Kylie sure has changed, wow huh??
Why do they grow up, dang!!
I am hoping by now you are feeling much much better and you all have a wonderful fun filled SAFE 4th of July!!

Kim3278 said...

Debbie..my goodness..what a difference a year makes. Precious video.

Teacup Teacher Mom said...

My kids (4 and 9) loved the video of Ryan's bath! We watched it several times. :)
Thanks for posting it!