Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Misc. Stuff...

-It took me 1 1/2 hours to get to work today (it normally takes me 1/2 hour). People have no idea how to drive in the snow!

-We're supposed to get a ton more snow today and tonight...I will be taking my work home with me just in case :)

-I'm on a serious work-out/weight-loss kick. I'm doing so well with my eating and going to the gym. I was pleasantly surprised last night when I weighed myself that I weigh 6 lbs. less than I thought I did...so I only have 14 lbs. to lose instead of 20!

-I would like to lose a lot of that before our trip to Florida in two months.

-We'll see how good I can keep being :)

-Ryan is still sleeping in my bed with me. I hate it! But he is so freaking adorable... :)

-Kylie and Josh are great...I'm trying so hard to balance my time with them!

-Work is busy...better get back to it :)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh be careful on your drive home. What is with the weather this year anyway? We are having the worst winter ever and woke up this morning to more snow!!!!
Hey great job on your weight loss, you will do it. I know you will. I have found the wii fit is awesome for me. I have dropped six sizes since May, but I am faithful and do a 38 minute workout each day. So if I can do it, I know in two month when you are in Florida, you will look awesome.
Glad all is going well with everyone and soon Ryan will sleep in his own bed!!! :)

Amy W said...

We had the snow last week...people really do not know how to drive in it!

Anonymous said...

GAH! I'm so freakin' sick of the snow!!! I can't remember a winter this bad... it feels like every second day we've getting dumped on again. ENOUGH ALREADY!!

I'm trying so hard to lose my last 13 lbs but lately I've been caving in to my extreme hunger. Okay, apparently then I haven't been trying that hard.