Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Friday!!

TGIF!!!

This week has flown by! And I'm so glad it's Friday!

Tonight we have a fundraiser dinner at Kylie's school and she will be singing. My mom, dad and sister will be coming which will be nice.

Tomorrow, John and my dad are taking the kids to the power show. This is an annual tradition for them...there are all kinds of big trucks for the kids to climb on and look at. My mom, Ryan and I will be hanging out at home :)

I really hope to relax and get some stuff done around the house this weekend. So far work is going really well so hopefully I won't have to do any of that :) I just want to snuggle up on the couch with Ry-Ry and watch TV :)

Nothing else is really going on...we're dealing with some serious attitude problems from Kylie towards our nanny. I know she's just testing her, but it's still so very frustrating to come home every day and hear how mean Kylie was. I feel like all I'm doing is punishing her! I know we will get through this...I just hope it's soon :)

5 comments:

Sherry said...

That picture is awesome!!! GREAT SHOT of all your lil angels, love it.
Kylie is no doubt testing your nanny and it will pass. Just stay firm and she will realize you are serious and all will be good to go again.
I do hope you get your "snuggle" time w/ Ryan too, you deserve it.
Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture :) I love it!

Hope your weekend is just what you want (and need!) it to be!!

Christy said...

Have a great weekend! Love the pic!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I am going through some things like that with Kaylie right now. I am so done with it!

Radioactive Tori said...

That is the cutest picture ever!

Even when you know it is totally normal for your child to test new authority, it is still hard to live through. I feel for you. And I also know it will get better soon. I will think good thoughts for you to get through this quickly!