Friday, October 21, 2011

A Good Day!

Yesterday was such a great day :)

I got to work from home, which meant that I got to have lunch with Kylie and Josh. So Ryan and I headed over to the school at lunch time and had a great lunch with the kiddos.

Then last night we took Josh over to a birthday party at a laser tag place. After we dropped him off, we headed over to pick Kylie up from gymnastics. While we were waiting for her to finish, we talked to our neighbors as they were watching their little girl in the preschool gym. When Kylie was finished, we headed out and headed over to Polaris for dinner. We were going to go to Max and Erma’s, but we decided to be adventurous and try Mellow Mushroom, which we had never been to before. It was busy and loud and fun! Our food took a long time to come, so once it did we had to scarf some of it down because we had to leave to pick Josh up from his party. But the food we scarfed down tasted SO GOOD!

We picked Josh up (he had so much fun at the party!) and we drove up the road to Dairy Queen and everyone got a blizzard. We took them home and ate them and then everyone got ready for bed. Poor little Colton was done! He was so tired! He snuggled right into me when I fed him and rolled right over to sleep when I put him in his crib.

And for what feels like the thousandth time, I got all comfy in my bed and started watching one of my DVRd shows, only to wake up an hour later realizing I fell asleep during it! I’m so sick of being so tired! But I don’t think that is going to change for about 15 years, so I had better get used to it :)

No comments: