Monday, August 23, 2010

Big Ultrasound!

Today I am 19 weeks pregnant. I can’t believe how fast the time has gone! I’m officially halfway as my doctor induces me early due to my fat babies :)

Last Monday I had my second ultrasound with this little one. It was extra special this time because we let Kylie and Joshie come, and my sister was still in town from the wedding, so she went with us as well. The doctor was definitely a little startled when she walked into the tiny room and found 4 extra people!

Fortunately, and unfortunately, it was a pretty boring ultrasound. The little baby was apparently sitting Indian style up and down and despite the Dr. Pepper I had drank that morning, decided that it didn’t want to move too much. I was also disappointed because we really didn’t get any great pictures of the baby. John said that he noticed that our doctor seemed a little hesitant the whole time and he thought it was because she was nervous about finding out the sex, which makes sense because if we don’t want to know what it is, my doctor won’t find out either, so there’s no chance of it slipping out. But fortunately we have been blessed with another healthy baby. Everything looks great and at the beginning of January we will have a family of 6!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Love freaky baby pictures! So happy everything is looking fantastic.

FYI...have I told you you're my hero? I'm STILL struggling with two kids. Which means I suck at this Mama thing.

Sherry said...

A family of 6 wow, and another healthy happy baby to join your beautiful fun loving family.
Glad the kids and your sis were there to enjoy the ultra sound !!!!

Radioactive Tori said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you!