Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Our Vacation!

I am back from the beach! We had a great time! The car trip was interesting with my son screaming from time to time, but we got through it. The hardest thing was that my daughter didn’t really care for the beach that much – she would stay out an hour or so each day, but that was it. And my son loved the beach, but he still kept trying to rub his eyes and put his hands in his mouth when they were all sandy. So each day my daughter would go out with me and my husband would stay back with my son while he took his morning nap. And then my daughter would have to go potty, so she would go back to the room and say she was “done with the beach”, take a bath, and play inside while I got a little more sun. I’m very happy; this was one of the first years since we’ve had kids that I have actually come back tan! It was really a lot of fun and it’s hard being back to work again.

Alright, time to get back to work! It’s good to be back and I will post more often now…I think my life might be slowing down a little! Ummm, maybe not ;)

1 comment:

Amy W said...

My Mom and Stepdad are like that, they won't babysit either. We went to the beach last year with them, and my Stepmom watched my Stepsister's kid the whole time. And the one time she did say she would watch my kids, she fell asleep watching them! I feel your pain...