Friday, April 09, 2010

A Week in Review...

This week has been a mix of all kinds of things.

First, the week started off warm and sunny. It is ending cold and gloomy :( Our high today is in the low 50’s :(

Joshie had football practice on Monday night. This time John is head coach and they are both loving it! He’s also playing with a friend from church, and his dad is helping to coach, so that’s a lot of fun too! The problem for me this time is that Ryan no longer wants to sit in the stroller. So I try to keep him content playing by me while I try to watch, but then I eventually take him over to the playground. Last fall I was able to put him in the stroller and watch the whole game…not this time!

We grilled out for the first time this year on Tuesday and Wednesday. I love being able to cook dinner while playing outside with the kids!

John and I got to have lunch together this week, which never happens! His mom and dad were in town, and it was the day before his mom's birthday, so we met them, John's aunt and uncle, and his sister and her daughter for a wonderful lunch. It was so nice going out to eat and not having to cut food or worry about entertaining little ones :)

My annual scrapbooking weekend is this weekend, so I’ve been trying to get ready for it a little each night. There will be 8 girls in total each day, and 6 will be spending the night. Thankfully the kids spent the night at my mom’s last night, so I was able to get all of the sheets washed and their rooms cleaned and their bathroom cleaned so that is all done! Now I just have to get the playroom cleaned :)

I can’t wait for this weekend…we always have so much fun! We will have the chocolate fountain and go out for dinner tomorrow night, just like we have for the past 3 years. I love how we have so many little traditions when it comes to our scrapbooking get-aways!

So that’s my plan for the weekend. Joshie has an early football game on Sunday, so I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it or not. But at least the weather is supposed to be beautiful for it!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I know you had a great scrapbooking weekend right? Hope you made it to Joshie's game on time.
Looking forward to reading all about your weekend!!