Tuesday, December 19, 2006

OK, so no blogging at work really sucks...I haven't been on here in forever! As for house updates, we had our walk-through this morning and it looks fabulous! I can't believe that it's actually going to be ours tomorrow! The kids are doing great down at my parents', and now, before I spend too much time online I need to get this apartment packed up!

I hope the few readers I have will stay with me during this horrible transition period! We get road runner installed on Friday, so hopefully I will be back on a little more regularly.

:)

4 comments:

CPA Mom said...

I will be here!! good luck with every thing and I'll see you soon.

Kellie said...

I'll be here....congrats on the new house being ready in time for Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I'm here, and no blogging at work??? Omigosh, I think you might need to change jobs...

dating dummy said...

Hope the house hecticness has settled down. Have a great new year!