Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Wow, where the heck have I been? It has been months since I’ve written here and I feel horrible about it. That’s months of our lives that I will forget in about…oh wait, I’ve already forgotten :(

So the biggest thing that has happened in our lives, and the thing that has caused me to be MIA for so long is that I got a new job. I had been happy and content with my old job, but someone from Wendy’s contacted me and the position offered more opportunities and more money, so I couldn’t turn it down. The one downside has been that I had to travel to Atlanta for a while because the accounting functions were being transitioned from there back up to here. So I was down there for four weeks and will be down there for a couple more days this week, and then the travel should be done!

Outside of the new job we have had Little League, swim lessons, joining a pool, Kylie switching to a new gym for gymnastics, my sister graduated her residency program, Kylie was in my cousin’s wedding, VBS, birthdays and anniversaries. It has been a busy summer for us! I am hoping now that I will somewhat be in a routine here in the office where I live that I’ll be able to get back into the habit of updating almost daily. I don’t want to forget these moments!

























No comments: