Monday, October 18, 2010

Contest Winner...

Using a random number generator, the following comment who was made by "anonymous" was selected:

I am a teacher and this kit sounds like it would be perfect to use as part of a lesson before Halloween. To take the "scary" out of Halloween, our school has decided NO COSTUMES...it is wear orange and black day to celebrate instead.

If you could contact me with your mailing information (dstickel at mihomes dot com), I will have the kit sent out to you ASAP! If I don't hear from you by end of day Wednesday, I will select another winner.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello...I am soooo excited!
Thanks so much. I just emailed you my information. Happy Halloween!

Sherry said...

Congratulations "anonymous" winner. Going to a teacher is perfect!!!! I am excited for you!!