Thursday, September 11, 2008

Appointment Update and Walking to School....

At my appointment yesterday my doctor told me that I’m scheduled to be at the hospital at 5:00 AM on the 20th!!! I’m so excited…one more week!

I’m also 2 cm dilated and tested positive for Group B Strep :( But that’s not a huge deal…just means antibiotics while in labor.

***********************************************************

I got to walk my daughter to school again. I have so much fun doing that! We walk a little bit and then we see some other neighbors walking and talk with them, and then it’s into school with hugs and kisses (which her little brother can’t get enough of) and then she’s into her classroom!

On the way out we see another neighbor and talk to her the whole way home. My son is doing tons of cute stuff the entire time (like informing us “I’m the leader”) and it’s such a pleasant walk that I’m sad that it’s over when we get back to the house. It also didn’t help that my son and the nanny were heading outside to play as I was leaving for work. I want to play outside in the gorgeous weather!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOT!! A time!! 2cm!! So exciting!!

It's awesome you get to walk your daughter to school. Sorry you had to go to work rather than playing outside.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

EEEEE!!! The 20th! I can't wait to know the sex of the baby!!! And, dang it, that's a Saturday and I don't have the internet at home! I will have to wait until Monday to hear about your delivery! Well, if you up to it, that is, lol.

My bff is getting married that day.

Sherry said...

You are so close yahoo. Glad your appt went good, not I can stop worrying right?? :)
You walk this morning sounds awesome and darn work huh?
Just take care, don't work too hard and get some rest.

Julie said...

enjoy your last "2 kid" weekend! : )