Friday, July 07, 2006

Misc. Thoughts

The weather here is so gorgeous! We have had highs barely making it to 80 degrees and the sun has been shining nonstop! I even walked yesterday during lunch, it was great! I was going to bring my tennis shoes and walk again today, but I had plans to have lunch with a friend…but guess what? My friend cancelled. I was mad, because I hadn’t brought a lunch with me, and I could’ve walked! Oh well.

I have to leave work in about 20 minutes to take my son to the doctor…he was too sick last week to get his shots, so he’s going back today. I hate it when they get shots…I feel so helpless. After that though I can do whatever…it’s the weekend (I feel like it was just the weekend…oh yeah, I only worked three days!). My mom is in town because she was watching the kids today, so maybe we’ll hit some stores (I have to go to a wedding tomorrow and I need to get a gift) and then we’ll have dinner. My husband is at a client’s until late tonight, so it’s just us!

Oh, and let me tell you about this wedding we’re going to tomorrow. It’s for some good friends of ours (we’ve known the groom since college), and it’s my husband and my daughter and I that are going (my mom’s going to watch my son). So anyway, the groom calls us up last night and says “I just wanted to let you know that everyone at your table has backed out…we didn’t put you at a ‘loser’ table, really”. Now it’s a big joke because we’re going to be sitting at a table all by ourselves! And he told us to invite anyone we want to come…free food because they’ve already paid for it. So if any of you would like to come to a wedding and aren’t offended because you weren’t invited originally, let me know!

OK, time to go to the doctor’s…have a great weekend! I’ll be in the sun the whole time!

No comments: