Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Plans

John thinks he's funny :)

We have decided to celebrate Valentine's day on Friday, for a couple of reasons. One of those reasons being that we had not made any plans as of last weekend, and the chances of us getting a reservation anywhere were pretty slim.

The other reason we decided to celebrate it tomorrow night is because Kylie and Josh will be spending the night at my sister-in-law's house (she's hosting a nice big cousin sleepover), so we only needed to find someone to watch Ryan (thanks mom!).

So John was in charge of making reservations. he sends me this e-mail:

Much better. Dinner, Friday night, 7:00PM… http://www.kgtechnology.com/dinner.html

-Hubby-


Go there. Now.

Funny guy, isn't he?

So I play along and tell him I'm so excited that he's taking me to Hawaii, and that I'm leaving work now to go and pack. Then he comes back with "Bobby (CEO of my company) texted me and said you're not allowed to leave...too much work to do...sorry"

When I got home that night he did tell me that we had reservations at Hyde Park, which I'm so excited about because I hear about it all the time but have never been there.

4 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Oh yeah, John's got jokes

Sherry said...

Haha love it, that was so neat!!! You don't need Hawaii, you have it all right where you are, a great hubby that knows how to have fun.
Enjoy your dinner and your Valentine Friday, you both deserve it!!!

Radioactive Tori said...

Your husband sounds like fun...and so do you! Hope you have a great time.

Anonymous said...

I love it when men think they're being funny!

Hope you had a great time!!