Tuesday, April 05, 2011

First Day Back...

Today is my first day back to work from maternity leave and it has flown by! I can’t believe it’s already 3:45! I have thought about Colton and the kids, but thankfully, we are so busy at work that the day hasn’t been too horrible. And thankfully, Miss G. (our new nanny) seems to have everything under control at home!
This week is a busy one for the family too…tonight is Kylie’s 2nd grade musical, tomorrow night is a small group meeting for our Marriage BLOC at church, Thursday night Kylie has gymnastics, Friday night is house church, and Saturday we are going to the last Blue Jackets game of the season (and taking Ryan for the first time since he was 2 months old!). Of course the week I start back to work would be crazy at home too!
And last night Kylie lost her 4th tooth! She finally lost the top two and the bottom two and looks adorable :)
I have to get back to work now, but hopefully I’ll be able to update a lot more often now that my arms are not constantly holding little Colton :)


No comments: